Sunday, October 21, 2001

Dont you hate those 2-5 min periods that you get nothing accomplished...but not by choice. Lots of times it happens when you are waiting, either for something or someone. It happens in school all the time! You sit there in those O so comfy seats waiting for the bell to ring. Instead of taking that energy and time, and applying it to something productive like dodge ball, or shimmying, eating, doing a circus act, makin puddin'...you are left just waiting. Fixing your eyes upon some random object. For instance, a pencil sharpener, wondering if it gets used and how much. The extremes of desperation to keep my mind awake cause me to take that thought further and ask if the pencil sharpener hates pens cuz they think they are so tough not needin to be sharpened and all....has the pencil sharpener ever sharpened an innocent pen out of anger?
A lot of times I sit and over hear convos...or fake interest in one. I mostly try to put that time to good use, make some faces when no one is looking and laugh at myself. Hey, at least I am working on the abs...

Song thats good for dancy dancy: Peaches by Presidents of USA

No comments: