Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Last week a crazy ting occured to me. While coming back from the bathroom a kid from my class was coming back from the School Store. We entered the hallway going back to class at the same time. Him on the left and I on the right. In my mind I thought of a situation like you'd see on Seinfeld.
Situation (with sang. hand motions):

As we round the corner we casually glance at one another. Then, upon realization that we're from the same class, we do a double take. What makes it intense is that fact that me and this other kid are rivals, cuz he always beats me back to class. So I, in sheer determination, want to come out victorious in this battle. I act on this, and start to walk faster and faster until the both of us 'splode into an all out mad dash for the classroom. But I pull it out and win at the end, cuz well...this happens in MY head so I'm not about to let myself lose. Plus, what kinda ending is that?

Noise O the Day: Different variations of farts.

Activity O the Day that goes along with Noise O the day: Throwing farts across the room as a type of fart grinade.

No comments: