Thursday, November 15, 2001

I would like to take the honor of renaming homeless people to a more appropriate name: Lazy Folk. They have really gotten on my nerves recently. Usually I am fond of them but when it comes to the holiday season, they just piss me off. Is it really that hard to get a job? NO, they are just too lazy so they depend on people who work hard for the money and leach off them through the power of guilt. (mocking voice) Oh i'm soo hungry. Give me money for food. Oh you want money? Then dance and sing for me, dont just be annoying, be creative, use your brain. You know they look forward to thanksgiving time cuz they get lots of food and arent greatful, they just expect it. They use us year after year, those smooth criminals. Damn them all..(until the summer time)

POOP!

No comments: