Saturday, December 15, 2001

On behalf of "Our Family," I'd like to say we are all happy to hear about this lady who has wondered into Tony's life. You deserve it T-sac.

Now it's saturday and I wasn't home on Friday cuz I have a life (wink wink) but here is the phrase o the week. It's brought to all of y'all from the ancient talking turtle from The Never Ending Story. While discussing "the nothing" with Atreau (thats prob spelled wrong..but he's the worrier kid), he said:
--We don't care so much that we don't care.
Now thats a whole lot of Not caring going on.

I have so much junk to write and do this weekend, it's times like this when I wish I had a time machine so I could just skip ahead of doing all that work. That, and I have always wanted to jump in a time machine when i had 20 bucks in my pocket so when i arrived in the 1800s i would be the richest kid in town.

Man I want a time machine...

No comments: