Wednesday, January 02, 2002

2002 and I'm starting off the new year more lethargic than ever! I was hoping that all the teachers would make class optional OR just say "I'm going to continue to talk but you can put your heads down." Only thing is I was on the verdge of sleepin when I was supposed to be listening. I need to create a hollogram of myself sitting down and looking very much awake, meanwhile, behind this deceptive image it's sleepy time. I'll have to sit toward the back so the teacher can't look behind the picture. It would be disasterous, not because I'd get busted but because everyone will want one. Freaking greed! Then eventually no one will really learn. The education system will become a training program that helps children adapt to sleeping on uncomfortable surfaces. I bet the universe would even implode and a hollogram one would take it's place.
The consequences of Lazy.

No comments: