Thursday, February 21, 2002

Long time no see. That's what happens when you can sleep for long amounts of time...thats all you do. My vacation has been very relaxing: sleep, eat, watch tv, hang out in over passes...you know the usual. Now lets discuss some of these things that are all over NBC. I believe they are called "The Olympics." Now today I watched the Woman's Curling game of USA vs. Canada (for the bronze) along with Dan. Now, after a careful analysis of this game I still had NO CLUE what the hell was going on. Dan shared my confusion when he said: they just keep knocking them right out of the freakin way.

If anyone can solve this mystery please call me. Miso curious.

Ok Random Word in the Dictionary Time:

excrement (I swear I didnt choose it): waste discharged from the body and especially from the alimentary canal. (The alimentary canal was of course man made by Theodore Roosevelt in Panama)

Thanks to Webster's Dictionary.

Yo kid, I'll be gone til November. (throws peace sign at YA)

No comments: