Wednesday, March 27, 2002

I had no idea that we have all of next week off. I thought it was only til Monday...but oh no I was terribly wrong. Imagine I actually went to get up at 615 on monday because the whole world thought I knew but I didnt. And I drive to school and no one is in the parking lot and I think that I made them all disappear like in Home Alone. And then I get chased by a Trex like in Jurassic Park. And then I get attacked by a shark like in Jaws. And then I get abducted by aliens like in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. And then I go into their mother ship and upload a virus so their shields are down and the humans destroy them so they cant take over the world like in Independence Day. And then I get a life like in uh...(mumbles under breath and walks away)

Thesaurus Time!
Another word for poverty is: inpecuniousness. Now to use it in sentence form...
When he took me for a ride in his "car" aka a shopping cart, I knew he was in a state of inpecuniousness.

No comments: