Sunday, March 03, 2002

I'd like to introduce a new addition to the site. (Bill Cosby walks out) No, not him. (He hangs his head in disappointment and mumbles about pudding under his breath). This new lil dingy came about when Liz and I went to see John Q - good movie. Before the previews come up they always show some triva and pictures of Coca-Cola, but this time they decided to BASH general food by claiming: Cookie Dough Bites. To which I said, Cmon its not that bad, a lot of people like it. So we realized this cinema enjoyed labeling types of food. So Liz and I figured...why not?
Without Further Aduo...

General Food Bashing:
Coca-Cola Sucks
Bread is Gay

Thats it for today. Now I would like to share quite possibly the funniest rap verse ever heard. It is from the context of Purple Pills by Eminem and D12:

Shut your mouth you dirty slut,
you know you want it in your butt

Its just like the rhythm of Smooth Jazz.







No comments: