Monday, April 08, 2002

I apologize to all those who are fans of the Oldschool and like to kick it. I tried to write my Phrase o the Week yesterday but Mr.Server was just "too busy" for me. Whatever! He always makes time for everybody else. I think he doesnt know how to love me...

Anyway Last weeks Phrase O the Week is brought to you by the comedic genius that is Conan O'Brien. While doing his skit of In The Year 2000..(no it wasnt a rerun, he still does it now) he often takes a glimpse of what the future holds. This is one of the things he had to say:

Instead of saying 'Thank you' when someone tells you that you have something in your teeth, the new response will be: 'I can't believe I ate all those old people.'

Thank you Conan. We all need alittle old people in our diet. They are high in fiber.

A song for you: Hanging 'round by Counting Crows..oh they be hanging 'round


No comments: