Wednesday, July 03, 2002

My sincere apologies for the lack of updates. I just dont get home early enough and my relatives are in the room that has the compooder so I can't update when I'd like to. However I am leaving you all again. But this time I'm hiring a bbsitter to look over you so I don't come home to a ruined couch and beer stains on my satin sheets. Holligans! Liz, Merry, and Myself (sounds like a tv show) are all going back to cali for ...oh..10 days. Jealous?! We're outta hea as of 12:35 tomorrow. But my aunt and uncle do have a compooder at their house. They are into modern technology so I'll be able to update. I plan on having Moments O the Vacation. And there will most likely bee tons of jokes make so picking the Phrase O the Week will prob be tough.

Before I go I'd like to do alittle segment known as: Thesaurus Time

Todays word: Ear aka concha [con-CHA!]
Next time you get water in your ear from going swimmies in da pool, tell everyone: Hey, I got some water in my conCHA!
[then shake like crazy to get it out]

Thesaurus Time brought to you by Lamp Shades.
Without dem shades, the light would KILL you.

I'm leavin' on a jet plane.

LATA FOOS


No comments: