Tuesday, September 17, 2002

I ment to update last night but the site was being a BIG Meanie so I couldnt. Yesterday night the first episode of the improv show Quabble was taped. As I walked down to the Park School-where they tape it. I was really nervous for awhile, until I stepped onto the set. The only girl amongst the 3 seniors. I walked away feeling like I could fly, you gotta love a live audience. Now I feel more at ease, and I feel like I proved myself to only to them, but to me.

Then tonight I was coming back from Frequency, the MTV like show, and I walked passed the really cool fountains on the way back. They look so cool at night all lit up as they change colors. But as I walked by I noticed they werent the only things that were lit up. (Sniff Sniff) Thanks to Liz pointing out the pot smell at a concert, I knew what it was. How cute of them to be hanging by the fountain near the bushes! Gotta love the pot heads.

Also: I'm A coming home this very weekend. Yeah LI.

Peace SUCKA!

No comments: