Friday, September 27, 2002

I'm not sure if I told you this already, but I want to jump into a time machine with 20 bucks in my pocket so that way I could be like Rickie McRichington. I'd buy all this stuff and then when I travel back, they would be antiques so I'd be up like 1 milliontrazillion dollars. But then I bet people would be like, Hey Colleen, where did you get all that money and I would panic and say I won the lottery and they'd, oh can I see the ticket, and I'll be like no I through it out and they'll be all, Why did you do that? and I'll say what the hell get away from me you freaking gold digger!

Then I'll buy myself some ice ceem. Not ice cReam, ice ceem. Its so much better when you say it like a little kid. Little kids should rule the world.

[belch]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your opinion and way of thinking, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Norman