Sunday, November 17, 2002

Oh man I SO saw Harry Potter 2. Jealous?! I was satisfied. It would have even been better than the first one. Fo shizzy.

I also got this crazy cold in one day. Good job cold you invaded my body at an amazingly fast rate. You jerk. There are two things I fear in life: spiders and sore throats. I HATE sore throats, so of course what does Colleen get? A sore throat. Excellent! But to add to the fun, it also brings along it's friends: annoying swollen glands and perhaps slight ear infection that keeps popping my ears. Those guys are also jerks. They like bust into my head all uninvited and then go to sleep on my couch and eat all my Lucky Charms cereal! Do you know how much that cereal costs?! They better watch their backs because I am gonna go ka-ray-zay on their buns. Hot dog bun...hot dog....food

No comments: