Monday, November 25, 2002

Sorry it's been awhile. I is home. Jules is now a superhero. Narcoleptor! better known as Narci. She has the amazing ability to fall asleep and has kicked a lot of guys in the nuts. So, she falls asleep while the bad guy is talking, he walks over to poke her and she kicks him in the nuts. Her worst enemy...a woman.

Yesterday I went into the city with Merry and met up with Jesse. On the train ride Merry brought her suitcase since she was going back to college for a bit. She asked me to remind her that she put it on the overhead thing for luggage because she would forget. So at first I wrote "S" on my hand for Suitcase. Then I was afraid I wouldn't look at my hand and I put my pocketbook around my leg to remind me to look at my hand. Then I was afraid I wouldn't remember what "S" stood for so on my other hand I wrote "uitcase." But then I thought what if I look at this hand first and I say..."Uitcase? What's that?" So I then numbered my hands 1 and 2. Later on I decided to just call a suitcase and uitcase. Then I asked people on the train if they saw my friends blue uitcase.

Today we were watching While You Where Out, it was the first time for Yvone and Jules. The original blonde haired host was annoying Yvone so she stated the following:

I'm gonna kick her.
She deserves to die.
I hate her.

Yvone is a loving person, that's why I keep her around. It's all about the hugs.

No comments: