Tuesday, March 04, 2003

So I find out today that Tony isnt going home for break...yeah my ride plans are screwed now. Hurray!

In other news: In my acting class we have to do this thing called Rock Star where you pick a rock star, lip sing, and imitate them. Our teacher wanted us to pick someone that was a challenge for them, someone unlike themselves. So who does Colleen pick? Well, Christina Anguilera of course! I have an outfit that is staggering to anyone who knows me. It includes fishnet stockings, high heels, short mini skirt that has shorts built in (thank god), a tacky camaflogue green/blue top and a nice red bra. There clothes arent mine....its mostly Dana. I dunno why she has all these whore clothes but God Bless her! I'm also going to do some makeup, put these blond extentions in and maybe add a stick on nose ring. I do this tomorrow at 11 am. I will become what I hate and shake it like it's nobody's biz. It's very entertaining though I must say.

I can't even imagine what my father is thinking at this moment.

No comments: