Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Long time back I stubbed my toe going up the stairs, during RA training. Perhaps some of ya'll remember. Well they told me it wouldn't fall off, Mary (other RA - Rowland represent!) said it would and she would know being a Bio major n such. I was determined to keep my toe nail, cuz a toe without a nail is just wrong. So I'd like to think it was my will power which helped it stay on for so long. When I got my shots for India (one month!) the nurse took a look and said I had a 50/50 chance of it falling off.

Listen up Toe Nail: I won't give up on you. You are staying put and that's that. So don't flake out. Thanks, bye
Love Always - Col

PS: I ate a stale bagel today which is unfortunate because it was from Friday and I wish I had the chance to eat it sooner. I'm sorry Mr. Bagel. Next time I promise.

No comments: