Saturday, January 10, 2004

First of all I must give a Massive Shout Out to the one and only Sundstroms. Not only was Friday night full of witty banter, but cake as well. And you can never go wrong with that.

They voiced their concerns about my site and the lack of updates. They were worried for Oldschool's health. It appears I haven't spend enough time with it and it's been turning to the streets for comfort. So now I will only go to work for half days and make sure I cook at least one meal a week that isn't instant mac and cheese. And I'll also quit drinking and selling drugs out of the back of my car. It's a real nasty habit.

Also today I discovered the beauty of VH1's Super Secret TV Formulas. It's like so many of VH1's programs...a clip show where comedians say funny things about cheesy/bad/iconic shows. And here they have the wonderful landscape of 70 and 80s sitcoms. I recommend to people of all ages. Although I must say, what is the deal with plugging their website? I was suckered into checking it out and to be honest, it's not THAT great.

VH1's Overall Colleen Rating: Four Sugar Cookies

**Scale based on Five Sugar Cookie Scale**


No comments: