Monday, May 10, 2004

Yeah so I dunno how I feel about this new Blog format. It's like I don't even know you anymore, blogger. What happened?

Moving on...
If anyone hasn't read this yet, please do. Conan is the man.
http://www.february-7.com/features/conan.htm
Copy and Paste for good times.

Tomorrow I thought I was on office duty from 10am-2pm, but then the lovely RA Tak pointed out I'm on until 6pm. 8 hours of my life ripped away, and it's in an office that is the opposite of close. Not fun times. As such I might update often. Perhaps seeing the extent of my boredom. I am bringing re-inforcements, aka DVDs and books. Keep me in your prayers.

Oh and today since I had nothing to do I decided to read the script of Eyes Wide Shut...
yeah it doesn't even sound good on paper. Check minus.

No comments: