Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Another Summer Game: Sassy or Fat?

It's a good way to waste time. Since America currently has a plethora of obese people I've decided to make a game of it since after awhile it can be mighty depressing to realize just how many Americans are over weight. Enough of that. Everyone wants to know how to play...
It's simple, go to a public place and watch the way heavier people compose themselves by either sitting, standing, or walking. Personally I prefer walking, it's much easier to assess is this person walks a certain way because they are fat or because they are sassy.

Now does this sounds cruel, of course, but you know that you do it anyway. And don't worry I'm sure I'll become fat for thinking of the game. However, when you see me, know this...I'm fat AND sassy.

No comments: