Thursday, February 24, 2005

So it appears I won't become the most notorious cop killer in all the land, nor will audition to become a rapper. DRAT! Damn you legal system for reinstating my faith in the law.

I went into court to contest my double whammy tickets. Court wasn't even court, it was more like a hallway with a table and a late 20-year old cute guy in a suit sitting down. I thought he was there just to help with my paperwork before going into see a judge. So we were small talking and I was comfortable. Next think you you he throws out my driving with expired license, and reduces my speeding no questions asked. It comes up that I was on my way to renew it and he was like, no way get out! Then he realized it was my first ticket and said, "oh that must have been tramatic." To add to this miracle, he looked at the officer's name who write the tickets and said, "oh he's scary isn't he?" I was like YES! In a matter of minutes my 400 dollar tickets and 6 points on my license were reduced to 100 and 3 points.

And there was much rejoicing in the stairway on the way out.

1 comment:

-dana- said...

see- boys fix EVERYTHING!! especially the cute ones =P lololol!!1!