Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Allergies are pretty dumb. Every day when I get up, not even WAKE UP, just get up in the morning to pee I sneeze at least 3 times. Moving from one space in my house to another is somehow toxic to my nose. If I lived back in the day when they said Bless You because they thought your soul was trying to escape, people would probably think I was possessed by the devil. Or they would think I was evil and some kind of witch. That would suck because they I would be irrationally burned or tortured in some fashion. This I would not have cared for, I can tell you that. Even if I was really a witch that's still pretty harsh of a punishment. If i were really a witch I'd try to pinch them in pressure zones that hurt aREAL bad. Also I think I'd cast a spell so they couldn't ever eat ice cream. Something like Lactose Intolerance perhaps.

holy crap. that's probably where that comes from. Freaking witches! Is nothing sacred?!

No comments: