Friday, August 12, 2005

My first night back at Ithaca I had quite the dream experience. Now I have recently got into Law & Order of the SVU kind. However, I had not watched any in at least 24 hours if not more so before I hit the hay. Well guess what? I had a dream about it.

Here's the thing, the images are hazy but basically I was on the set a lot with the actors, mainly Mariska Hargitay aka Det. Olivia Benson, whom apparently I had rapidly become good friends with. She hugged me when I arrived on set and then I assume we had a really fun hang out and BS session, then she'd hug me bye and insist that I stop by later.

But then, somehow my dream morphed and it was like I was on the show because suddenly I was in what looked like a psych ward with jail like overtones. Naturally I began to panic because clearly I didn't belong there, though some may disagree. At this point I was visited by the actual character of Olivia Benson, or so it seemed. Since she was now my good friend I voiced my concerns in a rather paniced and scared tone. She said she'd help me out.

Now for the best part. For some reason I had some type of roommate in this psych ward and she was for real crazy as in Ca-RAY-zee. Though I didn't witness exact examples of how crazy, I innately knew she was no good. So Olivia comes and visits me again and I tell her I have to get out of there because I'm scared she's going to kill me and once again, I didn't belong here. GET ME OUT!

Then I woke up. At first I was pretty confused, a second later I was thinking, "Oh man how awesome I'm good friends with a celebrity." Only to realize the harsh reality that it wasn't real and didn't happen.

So now if I ever run into Mariska it will prob be super awkward.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Nerd!