Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Second Grade Journal entry:

If I could do anything I wanted I would...

I would never go to school agen. Becuse we have lunch to late!

Can we talk about my use of choices here for a second? First of all the question was ANYTHING I wanted. Out off all the amazing possibilities like flying, going to six flags with no one there, become a jedi, eat candy all day, etc. I chose something school related. Now of all the complaints about school I could have went with something like the workload, the bullies, the peer pressure, getting up early, mean teachers, having to run a mile in gym class...
No I can deal with all of that but having lunch past 12 o'clock is just inhumane.

Perhaps I wrote this knowing the teacher would check it and hoped that maybe this petition would call some attention to the hard hitting issues of elementary school. ACT NOW!

No comments: