Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I have to say that one of the more ridiculous things ever made by man is the kid leash. I could just see a mom thinking, "You know, I really hate having to actually hold my child in order to keep an eye on them. There must be a way for me to do this and avoid actually touching them. After all the thing did spend 9 months in me, I need a break. Need my space, at least keep the thing a foot away. I'd like the option of leaving my kid tied to a parking meter while I run into Rite Aid."

Well guess what worse mom ever, the solution is here!

I was going to go into a rant about where you can purchase such a product but I honestly don't know. I feel like Babies R Us would be against it, maybe you could find it hidden away at a pet shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in target yesterday and heard a mom telling her kids that they weren't going to buy it (whatever they had picked up). I came around the corner with my cart and lo and behold, she had not one, but TWO chilluns on a double kid-leash and was threatening to spank them. My mind quietly imploded and I continued on to the next aisle.