Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Not sure about you but I can't wait for the completion of the Harry Potter world in Florida. Basically my mind will 'splode seeing Hogwarts come to life. It'll be a hardcore nerd out, the likes of which I may never recover.

Let me break it down for you: I want to be a wizard and when I set foot in there I'll believe I shall become one However, being a Muggle, it's not going to happen. That's just the hard truth of the matter. Therefore I shall submit my application to be the guidence counselor of Hogwarts. Perhaps the exposure to magic will allow me to become one, but if not, I'll just live vigariously through the students aka failed actors hired by Warner Bros to fill the place. Whatever works.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Remember Hermione was a muggle! And, umm I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS. You shall come to NY, I will meet you and we will go together. You don't need to do this alone.

so pumped.

beet-red said...

I just read an article about several Boston colleges Quidditch teams, yea, that's right. The article also states that there is an Intercollegiate Quidditch Association.

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/medford/2009/10/tufts_students_bring_harry_pot.html?p1=Well_MostPop_Emailed1