Friday, January 15, 2010

Today I'm pretty jazzed for 2 reasons.


1. It's the Friday of a long weekend. MLK day in the house!


2. Adding the actual page right out of the Second Grade Journal:


It seems only appropriate for the coming weekend that I post this one. Even as a child I knew the value of having 3 days off. But I was bold and pushed the envelope saying I wanted half days as well. Let's be honest, we can cram it all in there if you take out the "sharing" lessons. The best part is the check mark left behind from my teacher. There aren't many of those in there but this one she completely agreed with.

Also it's important to know what the greatest and least number is. I use that on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so... look how neat your handwriting was then. what happened?!

merfacekilla