Monday, February 15, 2010

I heart three day weekends.

A lot going down in my world at the moment. I got a new job as an assistant to two showrunners on an ABC family show. The big check minus is that it's currently 40 miles away from my apartment. And that's just one way.

So I'm now going to be moving...to the valley.

GASP! No!

Yes, it's true. A move I never expected but it will cut my round trip commute to 50 miles. My biking to work days are over. I will now join the masses who spend hours in their car, yelling at the morons in their way.

I could move closer but then I'd be surrounded by NOTHING and NO ONE would visit. Or at least I'd never visit anyone in the deep valley, unless they had a kick ass pool. Which my new apartment will. Score.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you like a travel mug? We have plenty to spare.
Welcome to the masses of polluting the air on a daily basis for their own gain.....ouch! Now you'll be shakin hands with "the man" instead of stickin it to em.
Maja/Faja