Thursday, February 11, 2010

With Vday 'round the corner I'm looking forward to awkward vday themed plotlines on some of my fave comedy shows and lifetime movies.

I can't believe how much of a "thing" Vday is now. I mean it's not even a real day. Way to go Hallmark. I need to work there so I can convince them to create Cookie Day or Pretend To Be Sick To Get Out Of Work Day or Shameless Come Ons Day.

While in High School my friends on the track team (yeah I ran track!) used to jokingly "hit on" our super sweet married coach. Randomly in the middle of practice we'd be like, "Mr. Young, do you have a bandaid?" Then he'd look concerned that you hurt yourself and ask what happened. We'd reply, "I scratched my knee when I fell for you." Then he'd get a big ol' grin and with a hand motion say, "ohh you!"

He was the greatest.

No comments: