Sunday, May 16, 2010

I attempted to watch Robin Hood over the weekend. I have to say that if I was a movie critic I would keep my reviews short and sweet. Robert and Ebert had it right. Thumbs up or down and you are done. Well, my reviews would be the simple elementary school check system so the whole family would know. Please see below:

Robin Hood: check minus

And just since I know you are all DYING to know the details of my life...
Addendum: I almost fell asleep twice before leaving. Also isn't Robin Hood supposed to NOT be 50 years old. I mean, really. C'mon now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Robin Hood robbed from the rich to give to the poor. So it appears check minus that you are rich beyond your wildest means!

So be careful of those who will take your money and redistribute to others not so fortunate.

They may be over 50.. They just think they are smart!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's wrong with heros over fifty?? Miracles do happen Ms. skeptic!!
Maja