Monday, May 31, 2010

I recently got into a discussion in the "Would You Rather..." realm, which is always a good time. The full question was:

Would you rather look like a less attractive version of a celebrity known for being "hot" or a hot version of a mediocre looking celebrity? (For example, a less hot version of Brad Pitt or a hot version of Steve Buscemi.)

Most people picked the hotter version of someone, mostly because when someone tells you that it sounds better to your ego. I doubt anyone would be so blunt to say you are the ugly version of someone. Personally I'd go with the phrase, "you kind of look like Brad Pitt, but not."

Of course I'd prefer to be called the hotter version of someone, though I have been told I kind of look like Natalie Portman and/or Keira Knightley - hey, wait a sec!

No comments: