Saturday, May 01, 2010

Yesterday it was really windy and it made me think of the phrase, it's "as useful as a fart in a wind storm."

Naturally I have a few issues. One being when is a fart useful in general?

Answer: I suppose to create an awkward situation between two strangers/co-workers. Also useful to clear a room - it has worked for both my dog and dad in the past.

Perhaps we're just using the phrase incorrectly and it should be "as undetectable as a fart in a windstorm." I mean, let's be honest, if you fart into the breeze, no one really knows but you and mother nature, who I'm sure isn't thrilled about it.

3 comments:

dad said...

second billing to the dog! come on, now!

C$ said...

only because I think somehow his are actually WORSE than yours.

Anonymous said...

The real question is obviously when AREN'T farts useful? Seriously, Col.
Blasko