Saturday, September 22, 2001

Yes this is the third post of the day. I am so excited that it is actually showing up.
I figure that the other one didn't show up because it was called "kickin it Newschool," and
nothing is better than Kickin it Oldschool. What was i thinking?

OK so i would now like you all to take a gander at a little something i wrote in my creative writing
journal. It was the first day of school. ::FLASKBACK::

9/7/01
So I must have an evil demon in my stomach. Well not really my stomach, alittle above it. It's got to be an evil demon, not like there are good demons. But I mean, what else could it be? It started ever since school started, thus leaving me to conclude that school is hell (aka where the devil resides). It's this sharp pain that comes and goes. I guess the housing in there isn't good enough for the demon. Let's call him Harry. So this Harry character has always needed to be pampered, he was a rich demon that never had to work. His parents saw this and kicked him out of their elegant home. I didn't even know I was renting my stomach, but here he is. If he blasts his damn rap music he is SO kicked out! I like to keep a friendly community. But he's causing trouble, causing me pain and such. DAMN DEMONS!

Join me again tomorrow when i discuss how i got rid of Harry.
(fades to black, roll credits)
(commerical break followed by next show)
(next show ends)
(next show cancled due to suck)

No comments: