Sunday, September 23, 2001

And now the moment you are all waiting for. Let the suspense end.

Ladies and gentlemen, the conclusion of the story of Harry.

9/10/01
I think I figured out how to defeat Harry. I have devised a plan. He seems to get happy when I feed him. But that just keeps him happy..it doesnt get rid of him. So I figure I'll back a cake and talk about how good it's going to taste really loud so he hears me. I'll taunt him in a way. When the smell gets to his area, he'll want to jump out and eat it. I'll just sit next to the cake, taking deep breaths so the smell can get to him fast. Then I'll say "Oh too bad I'm on a diet and can't eat this,"(loud once again to make sure he hears me). He'll go crazy from the smell and jump out of my throat to eat the cake. Hopefully it wont hurt. Then, while he's distracted by this wonderful cake I'll rig up a fishing net, connect it to the wall near by (where I'll be standing) and then light a candle under the rope to burn through it. When it burns through in about 5 mins the net will fall and I will jump up and down clapping while I laugh at Harry. And then the most glorious thing will occur. The timer on the stereo will go off to "hit the road Jack." Harry will sense his defeat, hang his head in shame, and leave. It's flawless...

There is one last entry left to this saga. A conclusion of sorts. Join me tomorrow, same time, same place, as I kick it Oldschool.

No comments: