Tuesday, September 25, 2001


Hey Everybody. Ok i have a new addition from the good old creative writing. I'm so glad i write things to amuse myself in that class while everyone writes about their day. Cuz when i get bored, i go thru some of the crazy tings i write about and laugh. Oh the humor..

9/24/01

I think instead of going to college I should be a bum. I could be my own boss that way. Determine what ally to live in, what box to sleep in, what garbage to eat, what obsenities (spelling on that?) to yell, which sweatpants to wear, which rock I will make my pet cat. The possibilies are endless. That way I dont have to go through all the stress of surviving college, that's too complicated. Now I can just focus on trying to survive all together. I'll probably have to be disowned, which means I'll have to let my parents find me high in the house. I could get drugs from just about anyone is school. My rents will see me chillin' in the den (like a villan of course, cuz there aint no other way to chill). The room will be filled with smoke, which is actually steam cuz i dont really want to get high and my parents wont know the difference. Then they'll be all, "Youz disowned" and I'll be all, "oh snap."
Or maybe I'll just join the circus. That disowned biz is a lot of work. There must be an easier way to become homeless...
(ponders)

Song of the day: Secret Agent Man, Austin Powers soundtrack as well as many other spy movies

No comments: