Wednesday, September 26, 2001


Yo Auhncaehr. Auhncaehr bout nut-in. Aint nev gon care. Although not caring has its disadvantages. For instance, if I were to fill out a servey entitled "All about me," you can guess what every answer would be. I'm not good with conversation, it's more like a guaranteed argument if you approach me. I'm actually very boring, but auhncaehr. I should prob find something to care about. I am kinda partial to food, kitties (NOT cats), and toothbrushes. But that's it. I dunno what kinda career I can establish myself in that involves those 3 things. Auhncaehr though, I could be a garbage man for all I care. But AUHNCAEHR! (mumbles to self about not caring)

IN: getting days off from school via Jewish Holidays
OUT: Getting homework Senor year....can you say Senoritis?

No comments: