Monday, September 24, 2001

And now, the closure to the Harry episode
::Wayne's World Flashback::

My plot worked! I knew it would. It was just too good. However, the threat still remains. Demons dont just leave and never come back, ESPECIALLY after being tricked. I got to make sure I dont fall asleep with my mouth open, because then he'll sneek back in. I could install a security system to keep him out. Or maybe, if I dont have the budget for that I could get a lock or the club. Put that bad boy on my mouth and no one will get in...
uh oh. There is a familiar pain like feeling in my tummy. Could it be? (time turns into slow motion for dramatic effect) NOOOO! (burps) Oh it was just a gas bubble. No worries. Aint no Harry 'round hea.

Now that was a short one so i'll add another lil short one. My brother wants to go online cuz he "told his friends he'd be on" and i was like you mean your girlfriend and he had no comment (his gf being some chick with the SN of Sugarbabies68). He met her online, appearently she goes to longwood. He's only 12 so i hope hes not typin bad things with this chica. Anyone finds out info..Email me at cooleen8@hotmail.com
Back to the funny

Another flashback. (walks over to the time machine and puts 9/17/01 as the date, presses start)

9/17/01
One day of school and then a holiday (cue song "Holiday" by Modonna). Two whole days off. Its a regular weekend. So I'm 'appy about that. Although we were supposed to be able to leave the DAMN school today but since I go to sachem....I shoulda seen this coming. Closed campus=suck. Freakin kids all over the place, cant walk. They are all 16-18yrs old and NO ONE knows how to walk. It blows my mind. It must be too complex for the majority of the students. I wonder if they have the same problem at Harvard. Them peoples be smart so I reckon they dont.
DE END

No comments: