Friday, September 28, 2001

Oh dont worry i didnt forget about the stories you have all come to read and love...

So this morning I was thinking about Mr.T, and I started to discuss this with Merry, Danielle, and Dan. If Mr.T was to be made a Saint, which I'm sure he will, what would we call him? Saint T or Saint Mr.T. Personally I feel Saint Mr.T is too long. Plus if someone slurs their words together it sounds like they are saying Saint Mystery. Thats a whole other can of worms. Saint T is pretty cool. However, Merry raised an interesting point, he could just remain Mr.T because Mother Theresa just left her name. But then there would have to be a footnote with the name somewhere because society isnt smart enough to know that Mr.T is a saint, half the people probably have no clue what a saint is.
So i figure the best way for Mr.T aka Saint T to get the word out is to issue a trading card. He can use background graphics of gold chains, insert his picture, and write the following:
Saint Name: Mr.T
Holy Statement: I pity da foo dat dont know I'm a Saint!
Hobbies: Cuttin' out the Jibba Jabba, and using my head by calling collect.

There can be a whole edition of Saint Trading Cards....I could make millions...or fail and wind up (eyes light up at realization) HOMELESS. SCORE! I knew there was a way!

No comments: