Friday, November 09, 2001

Now the moment you have all been waiting for...The conclusion of Mary, the scratchy throat goblin.


Ding Dong "Mary" is dead! Vitamin C finally decided to show up and kicked it oldschool of her. About time, there was a moment when I felt doomed to forever have this illness invading my throat. But alas, NEVERMORE! It was only for like a fragment of a second that I thought otherwise, cuz i mean i dont question the awesome power of Vit. C, only fools do that.

Speakin of Fools, good song: Loverfools by The Cardigans

Phrase O the Week: Its brought to you by me, call me what you will this is MY website afterall, so GET OFF MY BACK! Anyhoo...
(as I hug my notebook I comment)_It's DELIGHTful.

Big Event for me- I got picked to do a one min. monologue on a broadway stage for when my Oral Communications class goes to see Rent. I am so excited. Seeing that being on stage is something I want to make my career out of, its a big deal and really cool experience for me. Can't wait for Dec 6 to hit.

No comments: