Tuesday, November 06, 2001

This is what I would call and older article from the Colleen Times, old but still good.

I think "Harry," the devil who made his home in my stomache but was kicked out, has sent a friend to "chill" in my throat. I've been popping vitamin C like its my job so there is NO way I can be getting sick. So once again Harry strikes, only this time it's one of his friends- "Mary." Poor Harry has resorted to giving me a scratchy throat throught the power of Mary, the scratchy throat goblin for those who dont know her. Harry is just crossing the line now. I mean, I actually know he's responsible for the wave of hang ups plaguing the phone, I have caller ID. So now I must devise a plan to defeat this goblin. I'm alittle rusty in the goblinology so i might have to seek advice, but either way..Mary is going down...WAY down.

As for the mus-ak: It's official, I'm obsessed with Coldplay. I searched for new songs today and found 4 great songs. Man they are SO great its amazing. If you want to check out the newst songs they are; Animals, No more keeping my feet on the ground (a long title but its really good so dont discrimminate), For you, and Only Superstition.

In the latest news: The "less fortunate" are becoming a big pain in the arse. At the rate I'm going with all these food drives in every Fing class, i'll be at a soup kitchen for thanksgiving. (shakes fist)

No comments: