Monday, November 19, 2001

They want a 70 dollar deposit for the yearbook, then i get to pay at least another 20 afterwards. This book better be made of gold and have diamonds in it. Diamonds not Qubitz Zorconia or however its spelled. It better freakin glow in the dark and be able to fly. What do they need all this money for? Drugs I bet, the teachers want to get high at the end of the year, and get high with the good stuff. But i mean cmon its a book with pictures..of students, not naked celebrities. I dont even think our class ring was that much. This book better extend my life expectancy at least 10 years. I wonder if I could just pay 30 bucks for the pages I actually want. I dont need a picture of ALL the people in this school. There are freakin 1028 kids in our class alone. Its almost impossible to know everyone of them...unless your jesus or something.

Monkeys are funny animals, ask around.

No comments: