Saturday, November 24, 2001


Good ol' mom. It was her Bday on Wed the 21st, and what did she want you might ask...boring things. No offense to my mom but as people in general age their creativity seems to fade. Earings, stuff for the car, a deer whistle- i have NO idea what that is but it was on the list, shirts, turtleneck. Actually I dont think earings was even on the list this year. My dad is the same way though with this stuff-he just loves his turtlenecks. But as they get older (cough) 45 (cough) there desire for fun/non-boring things dies. I should get her some poopsie or maybe renew some AMAZING artwork I did in kindergarden of a rainbow and a sun. It's a challenge to make shoppin interesting year after year, it's wearing me out. I question if i have the stamina to continue...I'm alone on this, my brother is of NO help what so ever. But I will previal...i hope. (bites lip)

I'm out like an obese man after eating a thanksgiving meal

No comments: