Sunday, November 25, 2001

Writing college essays is a challenge to make fun. I try to make boring things into fun things so I want to do them. Right now this challenge is being heavily procrastinated. This Emerson one is killing me, "write about your history." I'm trying to creatively involve some life aspects, and achievements to make my life sound adventurous. Mayby I'll just pretend I am Indiana Jones on my way to the Temple of Doom. Talk about my trustly whip and ability to always pick up a fetchin young lady while fighting off possessed mummies. It's not as easy as it sounds so stop rolling your eyes. You think I like having to save people all the time, like I'm a superhero or something. I'm only human, and this world asks too much of me....so i declare upon this day, the 25th of November, my retirement from the Jones Family Business. (Guy is heard saying WHA?!)

-No Doubt: Tragic Kingdom. Such a good CD. It was reborn yesterday for a car ride, and now I want to listen to it but cannot, for it is inside of Merry's CD player. RATS!

No comments: