Monday, November 26, 2001


You know what my name means? Colleen: Definition-Girl. How undescriptive. I'm jealous of people whose names actually mean something which is like...oh let's see...everyone! My name should just be Blank. I'm empty. Well not empty...just you know, girl. Which is pretty ironic for me. Good job parents. I'm So not your typical girl, never have been. Played with Ninja Turtles (the heros in a half shell...turtle power!) instead of Barbies, always wear sneakers (that i steal from my friends..mu-haha), perfected the one handed fart noise-thanks cousin Adam and Eric, and I rate my burps...YEP, I'm a girl. (Sits back in the chair all proud-like)

And now like the rest of the nation I am caught in this Harry Potter deal. Started reading the book last night, read some in creative writing, and then for 2 hours when I got home. I've never been so into a book since Goosebumps...remember those. Hmm..I'm starting to question my reading level...

No comments: