Saturday, December 01, 2001

I am deepy sorry for my lack of phrase o the week for y'all, I twas so busy chiz-illin wit my homes. But alas! no more excuses. I will make it up to you right now, by announcing an unpresidented event in the history of Kickin it Oldschool. I am giving you a triple Phrase o da week!!

Merry has not been given the honor of this but now gets two! Due to her hilarious week of crazy talk. The first came on Sunday, while discussing ghetto phrases where her mom didnt believe "holla!" was one of them. Her mom said guys at work told her new things and one of them was how pounding someone instead of high fiving, and Ms.Marie (her mom) held out her fist for mer and mer says:
--Mom, I will NOT pound you.

Then on Wed I went over there agian to say Happy B-Day to Ms.Marie, and Mer and I were watching it and i wouldnt give her the remote unless she took off her pants, but she wouldnt do it unless the world was watching. So I invited the world into her room and she said:
--But then i wont have any PANTS on!! (in some crazy accent)

The Last night Mr. Jesse Goldman was talkin to me about the SAT circles that you answer the questions with, he said the following:
--You have to fill then in full and black. Just like I'd like my women.

Personally I like my men, Fantasically Fruity...like ice pops.

Oh and I enjoy dancing to the Mad Phat Beats whenever possible, (makes vulgar hand motion)

No comments: