Thursday, November 29, 2001

Sorry for the lack O updates...it's Harry Potter's fault. He made me read (bites lip, trying to hold back the tears)...and see the movie. GASP

Oh the mystery of the rubber pencil and/or pen. A shake o the wrist and you can change its composition. I saw Tony do it the other day in economics, working his magic. I think people want to think its an optical illusion, they cant accept the fact that it really turns to rubber...trust me, i know. I bet if I was big and strong enough to pick up a car and shake it around, it would turn to rubber. I could become a superhero...rename myself the Rubber Bandit. I could have the ability to change everyday things to rubber. It would be very safe for the kiddies....can't hurt yo'self with rubber.

Alan Rickman as Professor Snape...amazing. (Harry Potter character, for those of you who dont know...::raises eyebrow::)

No comments: