Monday, January 28, 2002

Realization O the Day: Acceptance Letters RULE!

I just had myself a bowl o iced cream with some chocolate power on top. I'm gonna have to work off those calories otherwise I might have a heart attack.

Jerry Seinfeld moment: Whats the deal with the weather? Its hot, its cold. It's winter and yet the temp. is 60. Mother Nature must be really lonely seeing how she's doing alot of solo drinkin.

My hands always get cold when I go online. I would wear gloves but then you wouldnt know what I was tryin to say cuz my fingers would be too fat and it would look like this askldiua aisdj nvieu sad;f....we dont want that. Jeez i need like a hot air vent to keep these bad boys on the warm side. Either that or move to a more tropical climate. Those are my ONLY options.



No comments: