Saturday, February 02, 2002


I'd like to share a convo from this afternoon between myself and Merry.

Cookies4Grandma: Look over there!
Cookies4Grandma: *steals your soul as you look*
Lactaid Lady: is there a draft in here
Lactaid Lady: i'm suddenly feeling chilly
Cookies4Grandma: Maybe you should shut the window
Cookies4Grandma: ...or beg for your soul back...
Lactaid Lady: (shuts window)
Lactaid Lady: nope i'm still cold
Cookies4Grandma: Very good
Lactaid Lady: what was it you said...
Cookies4Grandma: Well, maybe the heat isn't on
Lactaid Lady: i couldnt hear you it was almost as if you muffled it
Cookies4Grandma: ...or I have control over your soul...
Lactaid Lady: there it is again
Lactaid Lady: what do you keep mummbling to yourself
Cookies4Grandma: You must be hearing things
Lactaid Lady: i guess so
Cookies4Grandma: ...or you are deaf without your soul...
Lactaid Lady: did you hear that?!
Lactaid Lady: something about a bowl
Cookies4Grandma: Maybe your brother is messing iwth you
Cookies4Grandma: ...or you can't concentrate without your soul...
Lactaid Lady: huh
Lactaid Lady: blah
Cookies4Grandma: Are you getting sick?
Cookies4Grandma: ...sick without your SOUL...
Lactaid Lady: (shakes out of baby talk)
Lactaid Lady: i think i got the flu
Cookies4Grandma: Oh the flu?
Lactaid Lady: ok i def heard you
Cookies4Grandma: ...how dumb can you be...
Lactaid Lady: you said like coal
Lactaid Lady: or something
Cookies4Grandma: Sorry, sometimes I think outloud to myself about coal mines
Cookies4Grandma: ...or about the souls I have under my power...
Lactaid Lady: what abotu flowers?
Cookies4Grandma: I was thinking of getting you flowers
Cookies4Grandma: ...or you can never retrieve your soul back from my power...
Lactaid Lady: nah i dont like milk thats sour
Cookies4Grandma: Yeah no one really does
Lactaid Lady: so hows the soul stealing grandma
Cookies4Grandma: ...stealing souls = loads o' fun...
Cookies4Grandma: Pretty good
Lactaid Lady: i'm onto you
Lactaid Lady: your under arrest
Cookies4Grandma: ...got yours too...
Cookies4Grandma: You can't arrest me, you have no proof
Lactaid Lady: (flips out Protection against Soul Stealin badge)
Cookies4Grandma: ...I got your should under the roof...
Lactaid Lady: oh really...
Cookies4Grandma: That's nut-tin
Lactaid Lady: thats a fake soul of mine you got there
Cookies4Grandma: lol
Cookies4Grandma: Can't be fake
Lactaid Lady: oh it is
Cookies4Grandma: *sees the made in Tawian sticker*
Cookies4Grandma: DRAT!
Lactaid Lady: (slaps on the cuffs)
Lactaid Lady: come with me grandma
Cookies4Grandma: *takes off the cuffs*
Lactaid Lady: (slaps them off harder this time)
Lactaid Lady: *on lol
Cookies4Grandma: You po-po ain't got nothing on me
Lactaid Lady: yeah tell it to the judge
Cookies4Grandma: (po-po = police)
Cookies4Grandma: *slips hands out of cuffs agian*
Lactaid Lady: i know how youve been stealin souls to stay alive
Lactaid Lady: ok thats it (shoots you in the leg)
Cookies4Grandma: I'm so old that menopause has deteriorated all my bones.
Cookies4Grandma: Your cuffs can't hold me
Lactaid Lady: i know thats why i just shot you
Cookies4Grandma: Ehh, I've been shot before. Ain't nothing I cna't sew back together.
Lactaid Lady: jeez i knew you were old but i didnt think you'd forget you were just shot
Lactaid Lady: i know that you need souls to stay alove
Lactaid Lady: alive
Cookies4Grandma: I didn't forget, I was getting my sewing needles.
Cookies4Grandma: I do need souls to love.
Lactaid Lady: yeah ok (shoves you into the back of a cop car)
Cookies4Grandma: *walks out the other door*
Lactaid Lady: i know but you arent alive enough to love
Lactaid Lady: (theres another cop there)
Cookies4Grandma: *ducks through his legs*
Lactaid Lady: (better yet Lactaid Lady gets you)
Cookies4Grandma: No bones = limber gammah
Lactaid Lady: (shooting you with the pill gun you are trapped inside without escape)
Cookies4Grandma: *squirts milk in face*
Cookies4Grandma: *before being stuck in pill*
Cookies4Grandma: *pill falls to ground*
Lactaid Lady: (rasc backs me up with radioactive cakes, freezing you in place)
Cookies4Grandma: *rolls into gutter*
Cookies4Grandma: *than says* haha just kidding
Lactaid Lady: thats right you're done
Lactaid Lady: time to get a better job
Lactaid Lady: like being a lunch lady
Lactaid Lady: its so rewarding
Cookies4Grandma: otay
Lactaid Lady: (THE END)
Cookies4Grandma: Consider it done
Lactaid Lady: Remember kids, only you can prevent forest fires
Cookies4Grandma: And light matches
Lactaid Lady: so if the forest burns down its your fault

No comments: