Monday, February 11, 2002

I am having a massive Dashboard Confessional session right now. They have such great songs to sing. I wish I was on stage playing the guitar singing my heart out. I'd love to do that one day, if I get a good voice. Do you know where I can find one?

Today I was going through my agenda and I realized the little quotes on the side. Some of them are pretty clever and funny, I was in shock. I'd like to share some with you. It'll be like your daily affrimation (10 bucks says I spelled that wrong)

Famous last words:
That's odd.

There there is this...
Chickens: the only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

And now I'd like to share an Ad I made up for everyday things:
Garbage Can...If you live in one of these you're probably homeless.

Hurray for TV!!


No comments: