Tuesday, February 12, 2002

So yesterday I was helping myself to some figure skating on good ol' NBC, but this wasnt just ANY figure skating this was Xtreme skating. How could it be Xtreme? Oh I'll let you in on alittle secret...(leans in and whispers) allz ya gotta do is play some hardcore punk or rap while they skate. Trust me, its amusing - especially when they seem to be skating along to the song YOU choose. I suggest trying System of a Down or They Might Be Giants and then for rap Eminem's masterpiece entitled "Kill You." Some may find the lyrics offensive but I find the violence and cursing hilarious for some reason cuz its just THAT ghetto. So I propose to make Ice Skating more popular that they actually do skate to modern songs, out with the classical crap.

I told dan about this new sport and he had this to say:

"it would spark a giant surge of popularity in figure skating everyone would be like...'oh man, that's a crazy song...oh man, they're dancing on ice to it,' 'i wish i could dance on ice to that' and everyone would become figure skaters and the world would be a more beautiful place think about it...we would have ice instead of roads cause everyone would ice skate to their ice skating involved jobs. Zamboni's would become the car of choice. I think we need to build a time travel device that allows us to go to this super happy ice skating future."

The future generations always have it better...until the sun explodes.

No comments: