Thursday, June 27, 2002

My friend Holly Ponticello sent me this email with some guys quotes that I THOUGHT I saved...but no. [hangs head in shame] Anyway they were amusing and they made you think.

Here you go:

If you catch an endangered animal eating an endangered plant, what do you do?

Can a vegitarian eat animal crackers?

and thats all I remember! Yaye! In other news, I did absolutely nothing today from 12-5:30. I think it's summer...but then I had to work. [insert Boo here] No I actually like work. But it's so cool not really having any responsibility to do anything at all. I just kinda slept and then ate some waffles and then watched some of The Outer Limits. I wish I had something clever to say....

Oh Conan O'Brien made a statue of himself and tried to get some NJ town to keep it. Ya know, if I made a statue of myself I think I'd have myself picking my nose in the statue since you dont see that everyday. I dunno why not. I mean cmon no matter how old you get you are always picking your nose. babies and kids have no shame. As you get older to try to hid it with a tissue and as you get older I think you care less and just go for it. Old people nose pick. It's a beauty.
Now that we have established what the pose will be, where shall I put it. Why not a foreign country. How about...the Waldbaums parking lot on Portion road. PERFECT! Ah, my life is so done.

I wanna be like Adam Sandler. Everytime he goes on Talk Shows or Awards stuff he wears t-shirts and regular pants and sneakers. Now I dont care so much about the pants I'd wear but I want to be wearing t-shirts and sneakers for the rest of my life. Maybe I just wont EVER wear pants. But the only job for that is a prostitute...oh man. Eh, I gotta do what I gotta do to make my dreams come true.

See ya on the flipside.
See ya, wouldnt want to BE ya!!!
oooooh snap!!
I don't really mean it, I just say things.

No comments: